Allen Engineering offers a complete line of finish blades, combination blades and clip-on float shoes for your walk-behind or ride-on power trowels. We use high quality steel or composite plastic with high strength rivets to maximize blade life. For the flattest floors, trust only Allen Finishing Blades. Fits most other brands of walkers and riders.
Trowel Steel Pans
Allen Engineering pioneered the use of floating discs (or pans) on riding trowels in 1989 and remains the finisher’s top choice when high Ff Numbers are specified on a concrete floor. Allen’s flat pan tolerances cut bumps and fill low spots in the concrete floor.
TWO TYPES OF PANS: Allen offers both Flat (0″ to 1/8″ dish) and Mild-Dished (1/4″ to 3/8″ dish) steel pans. This gives contractors even more pan choices from Allen. Now with steel backs for more rigidity!
Husqvarna Diamond Blades
- ProEdge Series Diamond Blades for 150 and 150 D Saw
- Husqvarna Excel 1000 Series Purple features unique triangular arbor configuration and cuts ultra-hard aggregate, non-abrasive sand.
- Husqvarna Excel 2000 Series Green features unique triangular arbor configuration and cuts hard aggregate, non-abrasive sand.
- Husqvarna Excel 3000 Series Red features unique triangular arbor configuration and cuts medium to hard aggregate, medium abrasive sand.
- Husqvarna Joint Protectors for Soff-Cut Saws
- Core Bits
- Carbide Tipped Core Bits
- Concrete Drill Bits
- Cruciform Bits