Allen Engineering Concrete Mixers
Heavy-Duty Steel Hood Latch
- Emergency Stop Switch
- High Speed Hubs w/ Greasable Bearings
- Axle Springs Minimizes Bounce and Sway When Towing
- Heavy-Duty One-Piece Cast Iron Ring Gear for Longer Life
- 1/8″ Thick High Abrasion Welded Steel Drum with 3/16″ Heavy-Duty Lip Ensures Longer Life with Less Maintenance
- Multi-Position Dump Latch
- Oversized Drum Wheel Makes Discharge of Material Easier
- Heavy-Duty Steel Drum Support
- Heavy-Duty Retractable Tongue Available with 2″ Ball or Pintle Hitch
- Heavy-Duty Hinged Hood with Rugged 14 Gauge Engine Shroud
- Reliable Honda Power
Multiquip Portable Mixers
The portable Mix-N-Go mixers, available with polyethylene or steel drums, are ideal for jobs including small footings and bases, binding block and concrete patching. They’re sturdy enough to mix 3 cubic feet (85 liters) of material.
Multiquip Towable Mixers
Plaster/mortar and concrete mixers are the preferred brand for contractors and the equipment rental industry nationwide because no other manufacturer delivers such an extensive range of features, quality, and engineering excellence.
Multiquip Stationary Mixers
This 12-cubic-foot (340 liters) capacity plaster/mortar mixer is a stationary model that eliminates the bulky under-carriage on tow-behind mixers. This, along with standard forklift pockets, allows a forklift to pick up, and safely move, the mixer.